• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How about a little love for Pep?

unicar15

This is about to be the guy's 8th season and every year except one he has been a pro bowl caliber defensive end. He may not play with the exuberance of a Brian Dawkins or Shawne Merriman but the guy is a playmaker. He makes plays that other guys in the NFL only dream of making. So instead of posting stuff like "if we had cut Peppers we could have had Brian Dawkins" (who is about a year away from being washed up anyways...). Instead of posting that how about posting a prediction that Pep will one up his 14.5 sack season last year with a 16-17 sack season this year. The guy is a stud and more importantly is a member of our team so quit your whining you fantasy geeks and get on board with the guys we have suiting up this sunday..

So your support is conditional?

Nope...TRADITIONAL.

A Flake is a Flake....sorry I call it like that. No need to get all hostile about it.

Buy a car and not be pissed they won't honor the warranty...then come talk to me.

Kinda sorta along the same lines ya know. I don't need it when it feels like working...I need it all the time.

;)

Nope...TRADITIONAL.

A Flake is a Flake....sorry I call it like that. No need to get all hostile about it.

Buy a car and not be pissed they won't honor the warranty...then come talk to me.

Kinda sorta along the same lines ya know.

;)

Not getting hostile. Just trying to understand your point of view.

Either way, in season, I think it should about the team not about the player. Whats done is done contract wise. He has at least 16 games to prove the coaching staff right and I hope he does.

Archived