• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Blatter and Platini suspended

Ja  Rhule

Man, I haven't visited this forum for ages. I loved seeing the breaking news today. Blatter has been a running joke since his "I'm resigning but then I'm not" stunt.

I haven't been too sure about Platini being that damaging but the news today is a shocker. It's ridiculous that someone so anti-English was Europe's darling.

Could any of the other FIFA presidency candidates dig FIFA out of this shocking situation? A Jordanian?!

Man, I haven't visited this forum for ages. I loved seeing the breaking news today. Blatter has been a running joke since his "I'm resigning but then I'm not" stunt.

I haven't been too sure about Platini being that damaging but the news today is a shocker. It's ridiculous that someone so anti-English was Europe's darling.

Could any of the other FIFA presidency candidates dig FIFA out of this shocking situation? A Jordanian?!

No sure but it's a mess... Looks like UEFA and FIFA are about to get investigated and some teams might be in trouble...  Manchester City and Manchester United can have issues... Especially United with some off the wall questionable cash inflows over the last 2 years.

Archived