• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 20: Cavaliers vs. Bobcats

King Taharqa

After a tough loss last night it sure would be great to see us bounce back against the Cleveland Cavs. The Cavs are one of the best defensive teams in the league so we'll need to rebound well and shoot efficiently if we expect to win. We dont have anybody on our team that can stop or slow down King James, so we need to limit his teammates production and not allow too many open looks. This game should have a nice crowd tonight since its Saturday. I'll be there with my old lady cheering loud & proud. GO BOBCATS!!!

1102076978_james-lebron1.jpg

I loooooove how I am able to follow MY team up here in Boone.....bullshit....I've been able to see 1 game all year...I get the pregame and then it cuts out ever time the game starts....I called DirecTV and they said the Bobcats don't have an agreement w/ Fox and that area or something...what a bunch of crap....

...and Bob Johnson wonders why he has no support.

King Taharqa - I love the Black and Blue Bobcats logo, me and my buddy have always wondered what it would look like...sweet.

Archived