• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rodney Harrison vs. Josh Norman

panthertime

I just finished reading Scott Fowler's column in today's Charlotte Observer and Rodney Harrison is at it again. Yep, he's running his mouth as only Rodney can. Here he says Julio Jones would have won his Sunday matchup against Josh Norman if he had a "quality quarterback."  Fowler writes, "If the entire situation was equal, with Julio Jones having a quality quarterback throwing to him, then I think Julio Jones wins that matchup because he's physically more superior then Josh."

Really, Rodney? Come on now. Here we have a candidate for the league's defensive player of the year on the league's best team, who has consistently stopped each of the best wide receivers he has faced during the Panthers' fantastic run. Rodney does tell Fowler that he believes Norman is the best cornerback in the league. 

Our Josh Norman says Harrison is horrible at his job and Fowler leaves it up to the reader to decide his/her thoughts on the matter. 

I'm with JOSH NORMAN. What's your thoughts Panthers fans?

Archived