• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crazy but not so bad week

klumme

This football thing is crazy and with lots of upsets this week. At the end of the day, it might have been a OK day for the Panthers after all.

Sure poo we did not go 16-0 and all BUT

Losing the game today will actually make the Cards play hard next week(though they play later than us) fighting for homefield. They will be at home against the Hawks who with their L today could lose the 5th seed. Why is is this important? If Seattle end up only getting the 6th seed, they will likely be heading to Lambeau in January with the Vikings going to Redskins. Going into Lambeau in freezing weather is tough.

I know I know, you have to beat the best bla bla I would much rather want Vikings or Redskins than Hawks.

In short.. Our way to 50 might just have got a little easier today, and our loss might have helped.

Nah, this was a horrible week. We lost to the Falcons because of lack of effort and focus and got exposed in the process, and the Cardinals blew out the Packers. My draftkings teams got slaughtered. This is pretty much the worst week of the year!

At least the Panthers will be underdogs again in the playoffs, even as the #1 seed. Arizona would likely be favored in the NFCC even if they played on the road.

Archived