• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#CAMVP confirmed

Rags

19 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

That's true. 

Like I said before, the people who will vote for Carson Palmer don't want Cam Newton to win the award.

They want to find any excuse to vote against him.

If Andrew Luck wasn't injured and was having the type of season Cam is having, he would be the unanimous choice, but for some strange reason, Cam has to be perfect to be the unanimous choice.

Well, after today Newton appears as the unanimous choice again.

This is of course, unless someone wants to throw a bone to Russell Wilson (who I don't think deserves it at all with 6 losses; many he contributed himself-early on). So it all goes back to Cam.

15 hours ago, teeray said:

Im totally guilty of the Luck criticism and the AFC South.

BUT a big difference to me is Luck was winning 6 games in their weak ass division, and going .500 outside it and would finish 11-5.  NFC South is still a better division than the AFC South

We are 10-0 outside our division

We arent the first team to have a favorable schedule.  But we are only one of a few in NFL history to go 14-0.

Not to mention that the main complaint by outsiders about our schedule is basically saying we had an easy schedule because we never played Zona or New England.  And ignore that we won in Seattle

And also let's not forget Luck was being crowned the Messiah with those stats. Even though, you could make the argument his stats were similar or worse than Newtons (while always coming from behind).

12 hours ago, Pox 08 said:

I read that fieldgulls article.    That bitch is all over the place trying to make points.  He contradicts himself a few times.      He brings up qb rating.     falsely believing and implying that qb rating should matter a LOT....when it comes to an award that is supposed to be all-inclusive.       The amount of cherry picking in that thing made my head hurt.

What I also find funny is how the detractors that are for either Brady or Palmer,    Constantly bring up how Cam's defense should get all the credit.      Both the Pats and Cards defenses have a better ppg defense than the Panthers.  lol.

Don't worry. Most Seattle fans, don't even know the sport, mind you the nuances of Quarterbacking.

Most of these guys were killing Wilson earlier this year (for holding on the ball and running too much), and not they're all riding his jock. Well, Wilson's still playing Sand Lot QB. But it's working for now. All of a sudden, they'd rather rely on statistics than being honest about a QB's weakness or shortcomings, and the scheme making them successful. . 

Worse, they'd rather see anyone win other than Cam for some reason; though they know nothing about Cam (as their own QB, who still doesn't re-align his offense at the LOS).

Archived