• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Poll: How long have you been a Jake Hater?

Panther_Fan

few months

I understand you are all mad but you guys are retarded. Why hate the best QB this franchise has ever had and the one guy that actually got us to the Superbowl. His abilities are gone. He's getting old. And he was never a natural to begin with. I think he gave it his all for this team day in and day out. I never found him to be selfish or purposely do anything to lose a game for us. He's been a class act in Carolina for his entire career and I am actually sad to see him go.

If you want to hate someone hate the guys who let him go on for much too long way past his prime. Hate Fox who is way too freaking cocky and stubborn.

And honestly for those of you that say that it was Smith that made Delhomme look good....which a lot of it is true lets please also realize Delhomme has not exactly had any other targets to hit the past 7 years either.

JD and Smitty have basically been our passing offense for the past 6 years. Just 2 guys. I am pretty sure sooner or later this was going to happen and other teams were going to figure that out. They did. End of story.

The management has been horrible for our team for the past 3 or 4 years. Look at the Patriots. Even when they didn't need another great receiver they went for Rodney. Ochocinco has been traded a gazillion times. So has To. So has many other great receivers yet the Panthers haven't had ONE of those guys at least spend one year with Smith in Carolina. No we went and brought back Moose, 3 years too late.

Management has been crap. Its been run by loyalty not by making sound decisions. Bu it just seems so much easier for you guys to put it all on one guy.

Started Doubting him after the Arizona Debacle but Yesterday it was confirmed but I don't hate him I just hate what he does to this team sometimes. That said I will wear my Delhomme Jersey to ATL Sunday hoping to get an Autograph (I need a sovenier) cause if he fugs up he's outta a job by week 4 if Fox want's to keep his job.

I don't hate Jake but he's getting on my nerves with his erratic QB play. I used to ignore his faults and gunslinger mentality but now I'm fed up. I don't blame him for the fumble against the Eagles but the rest of his int's were inexcusable. He suffers from the Brett Favre syndrome. Sometimes he will throw the football without even reading the coverage hoping his receivers will come down with it. Remember in the NFC Title gm against Seattle when Jake threw a pass without even looking and was picked off lol?

Archived