• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

a few of my pics from Sunday

cookinwithgas

22 hours ago, pantherjack77 said:

thanks for sharing...you guys look like the real thing...true Panthers

btw that 2001 pic of Patriots game...wasn't that the infamous game where we only had like 10,000 attend?

look at Panthers now

Yeah, went to that game with my pal and figured out we needed to find some other people so into it that even going to see a 1-15 team get their butt kicked in the freezing rain by Tom Brady en route to his first SB seemed reasonable and we joined the group - found them on the internet doing digital photos and planning tailgates via email...first game we went to next year was against the Ravens and Jerry R showed up at the tailgate since they had 2 busloads of Baltimore fans so i knew I'd never leave LOL

57 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

Or Obama. Haha never knew he was a Panthers fan...

Hey, @cookinwithgas... is that fine female specimen in the first picture spoken for? Single 24 y.o. Panther fan with a good job and better prospects representing here hahaha

That guy hosts some TV or internet cooking show, cant remember what it was

I'm not sure if she's spoken for but I've known her since she was a sperm and egg. She just graduated Indiana University and she's kind of a crazy genius and is going into international politics since she's nuts about Israel, she won't be in Charlotte long

9 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

That guy hosts some TV or internet cooking show, cant remember what it was

I'm not sure if she's spoken for but I've known her since she was a sperm and egg. She just graduated Indiana University and she's kind of a crazy genius and is going into international politics since she's nuts about Israel, she won't be in Charlotte long

Lol my kind of girl ;) but I meant no disrespect. :) she is simply a beautiful girl in a beautiful jersey. That's all :)

Archived