• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

9 INT'S in 6 quarters of play,11 turnovers

Carolinafan320

CF320, This has been discussed so much. I am just warning you that when the big gun posters on this board get a hold of this thread, be prepared to get eaten alive.

***Waits with popcorn to watch the slaughter***:lurk5:

is it unlawful to discuss the QB problems of our football team?...you people need to get off jake's nuts and understand the horrible play of the last 6 quarters we have seen him play..this is a message board..get the message?

is it unlawful to discuss the QB problems of our football team?...you people need to get off jake's nuts and understand the horrible play of the last 6 quarters we have seen him play..this is a message board..get the message?

Discuss away but no need to start a new thread. There are probably 5 or 6 already. I am guilty of starting duplicate threads and have gotten ripped. I now do my best to search for threads first. For some reason the search tool is missing right now

Discuss away but no need to start a new thread. There are probably 5 or 6 already. I am guilty of starting duplicate threads and have gotten ripped. I know do my best to search for threads first. For some reason the search tool is missing right now

but it just feels better to post your own thread in your own words..it helps to vent the frustration better:p

and who cares if i get ripped?..its allgood and funny stuff..we need to laugh at this point..

Discuss away but no need to start a new thread. There are probably 5 or 6 already. I am guilty of starting duplicate threads and have gotten ripped. I know do my best to search for threads first. For some reason the search tool is missing right now

There's nothing wrong with duplicate threads as long as you learn from them. He, however, insists that there is nothing wrong with this thread.

Also, just for future reference, you can use Google to search as well.

Type in...

site:carolinahuddle.com <your search here>

Archived