• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

9 INT'S in 6 quarters of play,11 turnovers

Carolinafan320

this is the NFL where the best players in the world play and he is the best we can do at QB? WTF is it gonna take to bench him???:mad2::mad::mad2:

good point that has been addressed incessantly since Sunday afternoon.

there are 32 teams and 32 starters ..IN THE WORLD. Nobody can convince me that Jake should be one of the 32 before or after Arizona.

That said we gave him the rock AGAIN and he failed miserably AGAIN.

I can't wait to see him next week, seriously.

It will be a stfu performance or a swan song IMO.

..let the tension build

our owners, management and coaching staff does not get the point

No, they fully understand how to be successful in the NFL. I just thank GOD that they are smart enough not to listen to the rantings of 90% of the people posting on here today.

I have seen posters hoping Jake fails....hoping we lose....saying they would trade Steve Smith because he deserves better...etc.

Today has got to be one of the lowest moments in our fanbase's history. Because every person with an IQ below 80 must have signed up to start posting on here today.

No, they fully understand how to be successful in the NFL. I just thank GOD that they are smart enough not to listen to the rantings of 90% of the people posting on here today.

I have seen posters hoping Jake fails....hoping we lose....saying they would trade Steve Smith because he deserves better...etc.

Today has got to be one of the lowest moments in our fanbase's history. Because every person with an IQ below 80 must have signed up to start posting on here today.

jake slurper

wow agreeing with management by proxy must make you smarter than everybody else

Archived