• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Bills need Linebacker help

Kevin Greene

The Bills lost a pair of defensive starters in the first half, and at least one of them will be out for a while.

Middle linebacker Paul Posluszny suffered a broken left arm during a Patriots' second-quarter scoring drive. Defensive end Chris Kelsay followed Posluszny to the sideline later in the quarter with a knee injury.

Jauron didn't have an update on Kelsay, but Posluszny said he expects to be sidelined for "several weeks."

"The doctors didn't give me a definite idea [how long he would be out], but they did say it will need surgery and then I'll go from there," said Posluszny, who indicated the injury happened sometime in the second quarter. "But I should definitely be back. From what they told me, it's definitely not an I.R. (injured reserve) thing."

Gillette Stadium has not been kind to Posluszny, who suffered a broken left forearm three games into his rookie year in 2006. That injury sidelined him for the season.

http://www.buffalonews.com/452/story/795838.html

EDIT:

Which does us absolutley no good, never mind.

Archived