• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

KEEP POUNDING!

panik

To say that we hard a horrible game is an understatement, but nothing can takes away those other 17 wins we had. I want to thank to the players, coaching staff, and everyone on the forums for an amazing season. It sucks that we have to suffer defeat for the second time, but our time will come. 

Just remember guys we are down today but we always come back up. KEEP POUNDING!

2 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

A loss in the SB takes away each and every win we had earlieri n the year.

Not to me, I had so much fun this year and while I'm crying right now, I can always look bad at how many amazing games we had. After all football is to have fun, and this is my second SB lost.

18 minutes ago, panik said:

To say that we hard a horrible game is an understatement, but nothing can takes away those other 17 wins we had. I want to thank to the players, coaching staff, and everyone on the forums for an amazing season. It sucks that we have to suffer defeat for the second time, but our time will come. 

Just remember guys we are down today but we always come back up. KEEP POUNDING!

Keep Pounding your dad's anus. 

Just now, ThinkAboutIt said:

No pain, just rage. 

Take it all out man. If you need to troll me and say rude stuff that's fine. Be sure I'm mad and sad just like you, but you can't deny you enjoyed this season until today.

Archived