• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UEFA Euro 2016

DirtyMagic97

1 hour ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

Marco Reus held out of Germany squad for Euros amid groin injury fears. Rotten luck for Reus again. Missed back-to-back major international tournaments.

He's so injury pron...  Dude made out of glass.  He should stay away from EPL.

19 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

He's so injury pron...  Dude made out of glass.  He should stay away from EPL.

He picks up a lot of little knocks that keep him out of like a game or two. His big injuries just come before international tournaments. Poor guy.

Was filling out a bracket and it appears that if Germany, Belgium, and France all win their groups that Germany-Belgium meet in the quarters with the winner in line to face France.  That is a tough road for the two highest ranked teams in UEFA.

It also begs the question of if Spain (or someone else) could turn out like the Cavs, making the finals due to an easier side of the bracket.

On 6/4/2016 at 6:07 PM, Goondal said:

Was filling out a bracket and it appears that if Germany, Belgium, and France all win their groups that Germany-Belgium meet in the quarters with the winner in line to face France.  That is a tough road for the two highest ranked teams in UEFA.

It also begs the question of if Spain (or someone else) could turn out like the Cavs, making the finals due to an easier side of the bracket.

It's definitely not easy, but Germany should walk over Belgium. France will be tough, but I still think people are really over-hyping this France side. We will see.

10 hours ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

It's definitely not easy, but Germany should walk over Belgium. France will be tough, but I still think people are really over-hyping this France side. We will see.

I definitely agree that they are overhyped.  They have the home crowd though and that is something.  Of course the last time Germany faced the host in the semi-finals of a major tournament the crowd had the worst day of their lives, and it was a beautiful sight.

17 hours ago, Goondal said:

I definitely agree that they are overhyped.  They have the home crowd though and that is something.  Of course the last time Germany faced the host in the semi-finals of a major tournament the crowd had the worst day of their lives, and it was a beautiful sight.

1-7!

Archived