• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UEFA Euro 2016

DirtyMagic97

I picked a heckuva time to cut cable. I saw some network tv Copa matches and added sling but they gave me the beta pkg which is fix sports. Hopefully it switches to espn today and if i dont go out i can watch the matches for the Euro.

We really do need to get a small crew together for ar least one key match. Be a good mini beer summit.

24 minutes ago, pstall said:

I picked a heckuva time to cut cable. I saw some network tv Copa matches and added sling but they gave me the beta pkg which is fix sports. Hopefully it switches to espn today and if i dont go out i can watch the matches for the Euro.

We really do need to get a small crew together for ar least one key match. Be a good mini beer summit.

If I lived up there I would meet up with you guys in a heartbeat.  Sadly I am stuck in this hellhole.

Hoping to at least find a good spot to watch the Germany game tomorrow.  I remember living in CO there were mulitple bars that I frequented for matches, in FL it is just not a big thing and my only friend here that liked the sport left a month ago for OH.  I need better friends.

24 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Let's go England!  Screw Russia!

Just for you I decided to show my support for FC Putin by watching the Russia-England match while wearing no shirt and sitting atop a horse cursing the gays.

Okay, so I have no horse, support equal rights, and am only wearing no shirt because I live in FL and it is too hot for clothes, but still.

Archived