• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UEFA Euro 2016

DirtyMagic97

7 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I'm not as nearly as well versed or invested in soccer as I am football and basketball, but I usually always watch international-level competitions.  That being said, in watching almost every game Portugal has played in the EURO this year, this Joan Mario guy sucks ass.  Like really bad.

Honestly, from what I've watched, Ronaldo has no help outside of Nani and Quaresma.  The rest of their team is pretty atrocious, but Joan Mario is THE WORST.

Renato Sanches is very talented, but still young, so he makes some boneheaded decisions at times. Carvalho is also exceptionally talented.

I take that back...  i knew one of the guys on Portugal with dreds played well the last game, but i didnt see him in the games before...  it was Sanches.  And i had no idwa he was that young.  Glad Ronaldo got some help up front.

1 minute ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

Renato Sanches is very talented, but still young, so he makes some boneheaded decisions at times. Carvalho is also exceptionally talented.

Yeah, Sanches seemed impressive but inconsistent.  I didnt know he was that young until just now, so that explains it.  I remember seeing Carvalho in a few spots and he seemed talented, but I havent seen him play a lot to this point.  

But, i'm telling you, it seems like Joan Mario makes 4-5 horrible plays every game.  

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

Yeah, Sanches seemed impressive but inconsistent.  I didnt know he was that young until just now, so that explains it.  I remember seeing Carvalho in a few spots and he seemed talented, but I havent seen him play a lot to this point.  

But, i'm telling you, it seems like Joan Mario makes 4-5 horrible plays every game.  

Yea, Mario was talked about for a potential big money move this summer, but he's destroyed that possibility with a very poor tournament.

Archived