• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UEFA Euro 2016

DirtyMagic97

36 minutes ago, Still Brooklyn said:

Also, not the biggest soccer fan ... but yesterday ... holy hell Germany is good at passing.

They have a deep midfield with tons of quality. It helped a bit that Ukraine was keen to just park the bus and counter-attack. A lot of short passes in the final third.

2 hours ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

Russia are handed a suspended disqualification from Euro 2016 & fined 150,000 Euros.

Basically that's a "one more strike and you're out" punishment.

How are these clowns going to host a World Cup?  They always have problems.  CSKA hosting all their UCL games in an empty stadium recently comes to mind. 

31 minutes ago, Goondal said:

How are these clowns going to host a World Cup?  They always have problems.  CSKA hosting all their UCL games in an empty stadium recently comes to mind. 

I would think long and hard before I considered going to WC2018 as a traveling supporter.

27 minutes ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

I would think long and hard before I considered going to WC2018 as a traveling supporter.

Particularly if you are in the Russian group.

The next two World Cups are not really the best to visit.  Sucks. I really would like to go but not really interested in either country.  We need one in Australia!

Archived