• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top Roster Questions at each position

17 hours ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

1.(A) BIZ - if he opts out

Who they just let walk for two million dollars and who never played because his desire to improve as a basketball player was questioned and he is still inept offensively.

Why would they bring him back? And if you want Biz, why not just go after the bigger, coordinated version in Hassan?

Howard didn't have many issues in Orlando, a smaller market.  I think he'll do much better somewhere like here, where the lights aren't always on him 24/7 like in LA or even Houston.   If we keep Ewing around, that's a huge plus as well.

5 hours ago, Zaximus said:

Howard didn't have many issues in Orlando, a smaller market.  I think he'll do much better somewhere like here, where the lights aren't always on him 24/7 like in LA or even Houston.   If we keep Ewing around, that's a huge plus as well.

Agree, Howard would work pretty well here, there's just absolutely no way I'd give him a huge contract. The last 2 years of a 4 year mega-deal would be really ugly.

1. Go after Barnes if Batum doesn't resign 

2. Whiteside and Howard are cancers, get rid of Al and go after Drummond 

3. Drop Lin and go after Conley, he's the most underrated player in the league 

4. Offer Lee a good deal, he's worth retaining 

5. Go after Horford and Sullinger. Gasol will not play in Charlotte 

On May 4, 2016 at 5:22 PM, JJman Returns said:

But yet that lineup is better then what we had this season and we tied for the third best record in the East. Chicago is getting older, Milwaukee is a huge question mark and Washington probably won't make any significant upgrades, I don't see why that team couldn't compete for a top 4 seed in the East

Milwaukee will be better next year 

I don't understand the hate for Whiteside. I think he has a fiery personality that gives him an edge defensively..AND he's just going to get better. Also, I used to hang out with him and his brother after school in Gastonia..so I'm a bit biased. Would definitely take him over Howard. He even may end up having a higher ceiling than Howard, just because he plays harder.

The market for Whiteside will be huge. It would take some real love for home to overcome all the money they're going to throw at the guy. 

Noah? Not sure if he is coming here.

Drummond? Should have drafted him. He's about to get a max deal in Detroit so...

Howard? All this money for what, exactly? He would fit the system very well but is he worth what he will be asking? If he can no longer dominate, no

Center is the hardest job to fill. The championship Bulls solution was to make a three headed center rotation.

The Hornets may likely have to do the same by adding a defensive and rebounding center to compliment Kody and Frank.

Archived