• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

14 more games and the Fox and Delhomme

Htar

I don't care what side you come down on with regard to the fox/delhomme debate...It is time for a change. Every team in the league gets better in the offseason and we stand pat. Man, that absent 1st round draft pick is going to burn at seasons end. It will probably be the number 1 overall pick at our current pace.

Fox definitely can go. Take Meeks and wack ol cover 2 scheme with him

I tried to defend Davidson, but you go for on a crucial 4th down... and the receivers that run routes are...

Steve, Mushin, King, and Rosario??????? Are you serious. Where is big body Jarrett or the quicker Moore. WTF

I hope Fox gets fired along with his entire staff. No offense to Jake, but I wouldn't mind seeing him go somewhere else as well. Its time to bring in a new coach and start the hell over. I'm so tired of watching this boring no heart football. And "Yes" I'm a Panthers fan. This opinion does not make me any less a fan. Hell, it makes more of fan to be tired of watching this bullshit.

Archived