• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

[Video] Ted Ginn.. the forgotten WR

bLACKpANTHER

1 hour ago, the_philosopher said:

Ginn ran out of bounds in the superbowl. THE SUPERBOWL.

That's always been my biggest gripe as well.  That game is the end of the road.  Literally what you play your entire life for. I completely understand it in the preseason, possibly even in a regular season game....but you can never justify it in the Super Bowl. 
I get that he's not Steve Smith, but he's still an NFL player, even an attempt at a juke would've settled my soul.  But to see him run out of bounds on the biggest stage in what was basically a 1 possession game.  I will never understand. I have literally watched the play about 20 times to see what possibly happened. (I think I saw him lose his footing/have a hitch in his step while racing and decide to head out of bounds)

John Kasay had a screw up...whatever poo happens. 
A lack of heart...I can't even begin to justify.

With all of that being said, Ginn was a small part in that abnormal showing by our team.  We shot ourselves in the foot many times and the majority of the offense has some blame in it.

On 30/07/2016 at 7:07 PM, DaveThePanther2008 said:

One clip in that video I really like is in the Saints game in New Orleans. 

Ginn puts his head down and takes off.  Gives a signal without pulling his head up and flies by the defender. Cam drops the pass on the money and Ginn cruises in for the TD.

I'm not sure if the signal was for Cam or if it was to get the DB looking for the ball early to let Ginn separate a little more.

Either way it's a great play.

Archived