• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

[Video] Ted Ginn.. the forgotten WR

bLACKpANTHER

Didn't even show my favorite Ginn play from last year. The interception against arizona where he was the target and ran close to 100 yards to tackle Patrick Peterson. 110% hustle play. Saved a TD and we got a pick ourselves that next series.

I give him poo for his drops just as much as anyone, but I'll be damned if I don't love me some Ted Ginn. We haven't had a speed threat like him since Smitty in his prime. 

I expect him to have another great season as a number 3 or 4 this year drawing coverage from safeties and linebackers.  He is going to feast on them after working as the number 1 and 2 in 2015. If his numbers go down it will only be due to fewer opportunities not lesser efficiency.

Even with the drops, I've grown to really appreciate Teddy. When he actually gets the ball, usually something good happens. I remember I wanted to kill him after that drop in the Colts game, but wanted to run out on the field and hug him after his TD against the cardinals. 

29 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

Even with the drops, I've grown to really appreciate Teddy. When he actually gets the ball, usually something good happens. I remember I wanted to kill him after that drop in the Colts game, but wanted to run out on the field and hug him after his TD against the cardinals. 

I'm STILL mad about that dropped pass against the Colts. Ted had me FED UP that night, but I'm glad we still won the game. LOL!

I still got love for him tho.

We are deeper at WR than any other position on the team. It's going to be interesting to see which group makes the 53 man roster. Teddy should be in that group but you never know in this game.....with that said, none of the others have their name associated with a level of shear speed....there is fast, then there is TedGinnFAST.

I think with KB back and Funchess emerging as a true threat at WR, Ginn could possibly have an even better season than last year. Defenses are going to have double team either KB or Funchess just because of their size, this will leave Ginn with one on one coverage and we've see he can just burn dudes in this case. 

4 hours ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Didn't even show my favorite Ginn play from last year. The interception against arizona where he was the target and ran close to 100 yards to tackle Patrick Peterson. 110% hustle play. Saved a TD and we got a pick ourselves that next series.

I give him poo for his drops just as much as anyone, but I'll be damned if I don't love me some Ted Ginn. We haven't had a speed threat like him since Smitty in his prime. 

I was looking for that play too!  The run he had for a TD against Arizona was a very close second (2:20 into the video). He zigzagged across the field like a drunk on a unicycle, and Cam was the only one that came close to tackling him. He definitely had something to prove against them.

For a little guy, he plays tough, his routes are good, and once he gets into the open, you ain't gonna catch him!

Archived