• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

KK still in negotiations

Crazydounut

4 hours ago, Crazydounut said:

If there was one thing I didn't like about letting Josh go. This was definetly it, KK has all the cards in negotiations currently. We might have to give him the 17 million per that he is asking for

Nope your completely wrong about that. If you average the top 5 DTs salary right now your looking at 14 mil on the first franchise tag. On the second tag or 120% of previous salary your looking at 17 mil. Basically your saving money for not signing him to a long term deal. Honestly the smartest thing would be to tag him twice and sign him to a longer contract after that if he is still playing well. Knowing the panthers that is kind of a BS move holding a player hostage like that and underpaying him using the tag so I think they will not go this route and pay him a fair deal. 

On 8/31/2016 at 0:54 PM, Montsta said:

Wow. Some people really hate Dave Gettleman. 

I know he released your favorite player Steve Smith but a number of years have passed, and I think it is time to let it go. 

You'd think they would just become a Ravens fan if they hate Gettleman that much and love Steve

Archived