• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Defense help

ZZ~

I have the Titans and so far they are not doing that great for me. Do I take a chance on a one week flyer on a Def Free Agent and put Ten on the bench or do I roll with them?

Titans against Jets (rookie QB)

Saints against Buffalo (are they for real)

Arizona against Indy (played well so far)

Chicago against Seattle (Seneca Wallace may start)

Not related to this league - I have Pit D in this one.

I was gonna drop a bench player and keep the Titans to see if things picked up. Just didn't have faith in them this week since no other D has had much luck against the Jets and thought of playing the best matchup.

Playing a team I am pretty evenly matched up against, so every point counts and my D has been my weakest spot really.

Thanks for your input so far - now that you know it is not in the Huddle League - any other thoughts?

Wallace started a few games last year, so he could surprise.

Arizona's kind of a high risk/high reward, they may give up yards/points, but Antrel Rolle is in the Ed Reed neighborhood when it comes to scoring.

NO's kind of a wildcard, I donno what to expect from them.

I kinda like the Titans the best out of the crew, you wonder if Sanchez can do it again - as well if Cecil lit a fire under their asses after the Houston torching.

Denver's playing the Raiders, so that's one you may just take a flyer on.

Archived