• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Gettleman

Gettleman has been ok as a gm, he has drafted several guys who are uniquely athletic for their positions but who were raw and had wholes in the technical ability. When you draft guys like that coaches need to develop and teach them, but our coaches are terrible so none of the players(Shaq, KB, Funchess) have developed at all.

Sent from my XT1254 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Just now, Manos said:

Gettleman has been ok as a gm, he has drafted several guys who are uniquely athletic for their positions but who were raw and had wholes in the technical ability. When you draft guys like that coaches need to develop and teach them, but our coaches are terrible so none of the players(Shaq, KB, Funchess) have developed at all.

We have some good position coaches, though I'm not a fan of all (Matsko, in particular).

Head Coach and OC though, not good.

We have some good position coaches, though I'm not a fan of all (Matsko, in particular).

Head Coach and OC though, not good.

Do we really though? Because based on the growth and development of players on the field I'm not sure. I attribute most of our success to the raw athleticism and natural talent of guys like Cam and Luke. I mean we developed Norman into a decent technician but outside of him who has the staff really developed?

Sent from my XT1254 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived