• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you rather (Ginn/DJax edition)

@bobbyagnese

Only a panther fan would ask such a question

Jax is a solid tier 2 WR, can be tier one with guys that are actually good. He was great with Vick, big arm guys like Cam will do well. That poo would be scary. I am considering him for us cause our WR are made of glass. You guys should really clean out your bank for some WRs.

Jax is a great route runner, something you guys apparently are not used to seeing otherwise this topic would cease to exist. Jax vs Ginn are you freaking kidding me? Why do I come here?....it is not worth teasing you guys while enduring such stupidity....

On 1/20/2017 at 8:58 AM, Ivan The Awesome said:

Why do people say these things? Do people not remember the Panthers were in Cap hell when Ginn was signed the first time and still weren't out of it the second time he came back? 

I mean at what point will people connect the dots and realize that there was literally no money to make moves for people better than Ginn? 

Is it really such a hard concept to make? 

>goes grocery shopping

>see's T-bones 

>wants T-bones

>Only has 100 bucks to spend on several items

>Thinks about eating T-bone for one night and starving the rest of the week

>shakes it off and buys enough food for the rest of the week instead of one night

>Gets called cheap by peers for now blowing the little cash he had on T-bone steak like the rest of them.

.....ooooookay. 

I don't mind it at all.  I rarely see big name FA pan out.  Every year we have , we sign... Big name FA.  And every year we don't.   I'm more of a quality depth, build through the draft guy myself. 

I was just pointing out to the other that if he isn't a team guy and isn't cheap Gettlemans not signing them. 

On 1/21/2017 at 0:44 AM, top dawg said:

The deciding factor as to why Byrd went undrafted was his tiny size. He had to put on weight and muscle to be taken halfway seriously. Now that he has, he can at least be in the conversation for a roster spot. 

I don't believe that Byrd is the answer anymore than I believe Ginn is the answer. Can they be an answer? Maybe. Byrd's speed doesn't fall off trees.

It's not like UDFA receivers have never made an impact (some significantly).

And that he didn't produce much in college was probably as big or bigger. His only appeal was his 40 time.

Archived