• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FA Target: Barry Church, SS

Mr. Miagi

Church is an interesting prospect. I like him, and he's a reason why Dallas was successful. I also believe he won't be an easy grab, and I'm sure Dallas is looking at ways to keep him on the team.

I would recommend you post some content rather than just a video if you want to elicit more responses. Like a summary or some small thoughts. 

17 minutes ago, Mr. Miagi said:

Guess no one like him. I know I do. 

Would be really happy with Church. I like him more than Cyprien. 

Wrong Berry.

The two guys you mention are just as likely to go back to their teams as Berry is to the Chiefs.

2 minutes ago, Nails said:

Wrong Berry.

The two guys you mention are just as likely to go back to their teams as Berry is to the Chiefs.

Actually, I'd argue Cyprien likely won't be back.

He's certainly looked expendable in JAX, and I've been reading up on him from Jags fans; they think he's expendable as well.

I would not be surprised to see him step foot on the FA market.

11 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Church is an interesting prospect. I like him, and he's a reason why Dallas was successful. I also believe he won't be an easy grab, and I'm sure Dallas is looking at ways to keep him on the team.

I would recommend you post some content rather than just a video if you want to elicit more responses. Like a summary or some small thoughts. 

See, I don't want to do that. All you need to know is that we need a SS. Church is 6'2" and close to 220. Plays closer to the line but better in the passing game than Cyprien. That kind of safety that can make a spark each weekend for this team by hitting fuggers like Julio Jones in the mouth. He's a hard hitting mother man fugger. He doesn't miss tackles and take bad angles like the fan's favorite Tre Boston. Church wraps fools up. 

10 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Actually, I'd argue Cyprien likely won't be back.

He's certainly looked expendable in JAX, and I've been reading up on him from Jags fans; they think he's expendable as well.

I would not be surprised to see him step foot on the FA market.

I think majority of these guys are going to try and test the market anyway they can if they're not franchised.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Miagi said:

See, I don't want to do that. All you need to know is that we need a SS. Church is 6'2" and close to 220. Plays closer to the line but better in the passing game than Cyprien. That kind of safety that can make a spark each weekend for this team by hitting fuggers like Julio Jones in the mouth. 

Yeah. People here typically like to see threads started with some form of mini summary or something concerning a player with a few thoughts rather than do the work of watching a video first.

It's just something to note if you want to provoke more discussion.

2 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Yeah. People here typically like to see threads started with some form of mini summary or something concerning a player with a few thoughts rather than do the work of watching a video first.

It's just something to note if you want to provoke more discussion.

Church is very underrated but he's also not an unknown source. If fans don't know who Barry Church is by now then I'm scratching my head and ass. Carolina is my team but I like to keep up with the rest of the league too. 

Archived