• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine 40 Reactions Here

Catufb85

8 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

I get that there are so many that can go in the first round, but lots of analysts have even commented that there are 2nd round kids, with first round grades because the depth of this draft is so insane. 

Melifonwu is a ridiculously talented SAF that I want in Carolina. I honestly don't see him lasting 'til 40. He is a 6'4" heat seeking missile that thumps and has amazing range, and has now shown 4.4 speed. 

I really think we address safety in FA, but if there is any chance in the world he's there at 40, we best take him.

Just looking at the DBs today. Guys like Gareon Conley, Desmond King, Budda Baker, Tre White  and Teez are guys who could be in the 2nd round. They're all first round talents imo. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Miagi said:

Just looking at the DBs today. Guys like Gareon Conley, Desmond King, Budda Baker, Tre White  and Teez are guys who could be in the 2nd round. They're all first round talents imo. 

Budda Baker would be a phenomenal snag for us. Watched a ton of UW games over the past few years and he is a beast. Big time playmaker and not scared to get physical. Very much an alpha that can be a field general for our secondary.

We could end up with a day 1 starter with our 2nd round pick. I'm excited about that. 

Now that I think on it, we got a day 1 starter last year with our 2nd rounder pick. Too bad our 1st rounder wasn't though. 

Shaq Griffin spells Josh Norman all over and will be sitting around in the 3rd. Id try real hard to trade back up in the 3rd to grab him

Sent from my SM-T710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

22 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Me too, been saying that for a while. 5 in 115. This draft is loaded.

Also, did you really expect Butler to be a day 1 starter with Short and Star?

True, just wish he would've been in the rotation a little more. I know he got injured early on, but I only remember him really making three good plays all year, maybe four. 

FYI - I still think he's gonna bee a good player. 

Archived