• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We need too rethink the trading Diaw thing!!!

koolkatluke

I'll be honest, I didn't like the trade when it went through. I hated it. But, after a few days thinking about it, it started to grow on me. But still, when I started hearing how we were looking at trading Bell and Diaw to NY, I was excited to see what we could get out of it... But, after the last few games with Diaw... I don't want to get rid of Diaw. I could care less about Bell, because he really has digressed over the last few years.

Diaw is really making it hard on opposing defenses. I still think his defense needs some work, but defense is mainly heart and hustle. It's "want to." Diaw strikes me as a guy that if he gets his offense going and his shots are falling then he'll get hyped on defense. He really has made our offense a different beast with his ability to step outside, handle, pass, or get on the low block. I hope we keep him now. But, I hope we add another piece as well.

Yeah, but i'd imagine that league interest in Marbury is at an all time low considering how things have gone in NY and if anybody could whip him back into shape it would be LB. Most PGs have hated LB when he first signed on.

As for the not having played SG thing, we've got a SG right now that hasn't ever played SG before. If the guy can still put the rock in the bucket then he's going to play somewhere.

Archived