• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CB Sidney Jones Hurt At Pro Day

OldNorthPowell

Cowboys took Jaylon Smith with the  2nd pick in the 2nd round with a torn ACL, LCL and nerve damage. They relied on their doctors who had faith in a full recovery. It is looking like Jaylon will be ready for the season opener. Quite a gamble and I am sure it will continue to be that way for a while.

If the Panthers doctors think a full recovery is possible I could see them spending a mid round pick on him. But I am betting another team will take him higher.

23 minutes ago, Murph said:

Cowboys took Jaylon Smith with the  2nd pick in the 2nd round with a torn ACL, LCL and nerve damage. They relied on their doctors who had faith in a full recovery. It is looking like Jaylon will be ready for the season opener. Quite a gamble and I am sure it will continue to be that way for a while.

If the Panthers doctors think a full recovery is possible I could see them spending a mid round pick on him. But I am betting another team will take him higher.

Check out drop foot and Jaylen Smith...Not looking good for his future.  I hope he can turn it around, but it's not promising.

Now for Sydney Jones, there's a good chance he'll be able over come it, but it's not guaranteed.  I hate it for him.  Hopefully he was insured.

Archived