• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Area Fans not attending the game...

Zod

however you want to justify it is cool with me- I just say no excuse is a good excuse- not for this game.

if you were ill or something, it would make sense.

guess its cool to have the luxury of just "not feeling like going"- sorry I dont. I guess I dont understand.

But, you DO have the "luxury" of saying you just don't feel like going. You have chosen to go - to spend your money to travel here, get tickets and go to the game. That's great. GTG and others choose something different for their own reasons, and it doesn't matter whether they're valid to you or not. Why do you feel the need to judge her about that? It's really none of your business or mine or anyone else's.

Cause this is a message board OF PANTHER FANS

what kind of reaction would you fuging expect?

Why am I judging her because I am the only one with balls to say its a cop out for her not to going to tonights game.

She judged herself. She is fine with her decision.

I just pointed out that she SHOULD GO TO THE DAMN GAME

get over yourselves

I will say this in the very nicest way possible-

Excuse me?

I honestly dont remember saying sh*t about her kids, and if you feel guilty you must be.

I just said there is no excuse for not going if you have tickets-

it is what it is.

Guilty about what?? Plz make sense.

She should do whatever she feels she should. Please get some maturity. Plz.

however you want to justify it is cool with me- I just say no excuse is a good excuse- not for this game.

if you were ill or something, it would make sense.

guess its cool to have the luxury of just "not feeling like going"- sorry I dont. I guess I dont understand.

yes, it is

Cause this is a message board OF PANTHER FANS

what kind of reaction would you f*cking expect?

Why am I judging her because I am the only one with balls to say its a cop out for her not to going to tonights game.

She judged herself. She is fine with her decision.

I just pointed out that she SHOULD GO TO THE DAMN GAME

get over yourselves

GTG is one of the biggest Panther fans there is. I would expect you to respect her as a fan. Not attending this game doesn't make her any less of a fan. You're the one who needs to get over yourself.

GTG is one of the biggest Panther fans there is. I would expect you to respect her as a fan. Not attending this game doesn't make her any less of a fan. You're the one who needs to get over yourself.

Cool - then we need her at the game!

I do respect her as a fan- I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY A PANTHER FAN WOULD NOT WANT TO GO TO A PANTHER GAME

I DID NOT SAY SHE WAS LESS OF A FAN- I SAID THERE IS NO GOOD EXCUSE NOT TO (unless its an illness thing- thats logical)

I say we need her there screaming and helping us- you are just a tool because you dont like me and take a jab anytime you can.

I understand.

Cool - then we need her at the game!

I do respect her as a fan- I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY A PANTHER FAN WOULD NOT WANT TO GO TO A PANTHER GAME

I DID NOT SAY SHE WAS LESS OF A FAN- I SAID THERE IS NO GOOD EXCUSE NOT TO (unless its an illness thing- thats logical)

I say we need her there screaming and helping us- you are just a tool because you dont like me and take a jab anytime you can.

I understand.

GTG's seats are not going unused, so someone will be there.

You're taking the jabs. I actually want to compliment you on your TV appearance. I don't dislike you ... I do dislike how you're always so condescending to the people on here who are fans just like you.

Archived