• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Area Fans not attending the game...

Zod

biggest panther game in team history- no excuses.

Some of you guys are really blowing this game up to be a little more than it is. It's a big game, but it's certainly not the biggest.

I can think of at least 10 examples of bigger games. At least 5-6 of them at home.

:chillpill:

I'm not going to the game. I get so wound up for the game that my innards have decided to protest. I could go, spend most of the night in the bathroom listening to the radio feed. But I choose to stay home and be more comfortable. I will miss it greatly. I'd rather be there, hate watching a game on tv now, can't see enough of the field on tv. My son is taking his fiancé and they both have promised to lose their voices tonight. :o

I'll be sitting in my favorite chair, wrapped in a blanket, with a bottle of Mike's hard lemonade in my hand. I'm hoping the Mike's helps me calm down because none of the meds I'm taking are doing the job when it comes to the Panthers.

:chillpill:

I'm not going to the game. I get so wound up for the game that my innards have decided to protest. I could go, spend most of the night in the bathroom listening to the radio feed. But I choose to stay home and be more comfortable. I will miss it greatly. I'd rather be there, hate watching a game on tv now, can't see enough of the field on tv. My son is taking his fiancé and they both have promised to lose their voices tonight. :o

I'll be sitting in my favorite chair, wrapped in a blanket, with a bottle of Mike's hard lemonade in my hand. I'm hoping the Mike's helps me calm down because none of the meds I'm taking are doing the job when it comes to the Panthers.

See? Now there's a fan!... :bigthump:

Archived