• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good Giants message board

ccase39

www.sportswrath.com

The official GMB is almost as bad as saintsreport. Sportswrath posters are for the most part very knowledgable and down to earth, check them out if you want. If you feel like registering they have a great general discussion forum. I have been posting there for years, most of the folks at SW used to post at the official site, and got sick of the childishness and homerism and branched off.

Hey, you got your name back!

Thanks Ccase. Most of the NYG fans who have visited here so far have been disappointing.

Yeah I reregistered when the site went down and got my name back. You would like that site. Its a little slow right now, start a thread if you wanna talk football or even smack, they dont get alot of opposing teams visiting the site outside of their division. Great folks to talk matchups with. Hit up JerseyGiantsFan (JGF) when you get there. Knows her some football and loves to show her tits.

I like how you said it was pretty pussy of the huddle to shut down after the Falcon game. I'm not sure about the story of what happened here, but I was told the site was hacked, So I will take Zods word for it. But I think that was lame of you to go to another site and call this place a pussy site.

I like how you said it was pretty pussy of the huddle to shut down after the Falcon game. I'm not sure about the story of what happened here, but I was told the site was hacked, So I will take Zods word for it. But I think that was lame of you to go to another site and call this place a pussy site.

I was just f*cking around. They all know I wouldnt recommend this place if it was in fact a pussy site. People who know me here know that I really like it here. Dont get bent out of shape its not like I said anyone here likes to show their knockers. Just wanted to clue you guys into a good site if you wanted to talk with knowledgable fans. Come to think of it, the official GMB (before sportswrath)went down with a virus a couple years back, and I remember the giants played the Falcons that year if im not mistaken and there were tons of Falcons fans on the board talking poo. It was so bad my computer caught a virus after logging in

Maybe next year there could be a Panther-Giants matchup in London(Giants homegame of course)!:biggrin:

Pats v Tampa already announced in 2009 for London

i did get out to Charlotte in Dec 06 for the game at Bank of America Stadium ....you had Chris Wienke starting .....and it was a poor game ( but had a great night later in town )

I particularly enjoyed this quote.

Please for the love of God beat the fuging Panthers with their gay ass blue uniforms and their child molesting Sir Purr fine young male of a mascot. Seriously I have to go to Charlotte next week and watch this fuging game with my girlfriends mormon parents. Which means I cant drink. Because apparantly mormons go to hell for it. Please give me my euphoria!

I particularly enjoyed this quote.

Im a saints fan, what do you expect??? I have also always loved the giants. Of coarse im gonna pull for the Giants. Would you pull for the Saints if the role was reversed?? I do like this site and its posters though, a whole lot more than I do the saints sites and there dumbass posters. If the Giants cant represent the NFC in the Superbowl, I will be pulling for you guys to get the job done.

Archived