• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Im so glad we have 10,000 people to hold up the falling sky!

rko396

yep, I'm comfy with a group that went 12-4 last year..with a group that has been there done that. But of course you all could do a better job, but just happen to be on this forum from a stinky cubicle at your work locations. Just haven't gotten the opportunity yet to be a GM...I understand.

i knew a guy that once date peppers...beat that....ya they ended up breaking up cuz the guy said Peppers was heartless

lol - "guy" what a ***!~

you'd think peppers would like fat cock anyway since he's already a p u s s y!

i dono but id hate to be that guy. sounds like a ***

:D

Yeah probably so. I hope he isn't 6'1" and 240 with a son 6'5" and 260 who attends tailgates with the huddle. Might find out who is calling him a *** and pound him after a few jello shooters supplied by Bo from Monroe.

Yeah but your right, he is probably a raging ***:D.

Yeah probably so. I hope he isn't 6'1" and 240 with a son 6'5" and 260 who attends tailgates with the huddle. Might find out who is calling him a *** and pound him after a few jello shooters supplied by Bo from Monroe.

Yeah but your right, he is probably a raging ***:D.

well its a good thing I live up in New York. Id hate to be at a tailgate and have to watch your son have to pound another huddle member into the ground :D

well its a good thing I live up in New York. Id hate to be at a tailgate and have to watch your son have to pound another huddle member into the ground :D

Me too, I keep telling him he is going to get trouble doing that. Keeps you from getting invited back to places too.

Me too, I keep telling him he is going to get trouble doing that. Keeps you from getting invited back to places too.

ya i can see where that may cause a lil bit of trouble. if anything, take him to the panther game next weekend and let him take out all his 0-4 frustration (if tht happens) on the first person with a Portis jersey on

ya i can see where that may cause a lil bit of trouble. if anything, take him to the panther game next weekend and let him take out all his 0-4 frustration (if tht happens) on the first person with a Portis jersey on

It was actually pretty funny at the Eagles tailgate. A few people came up to him and asked him if he played football. Dan Morgan was there and my son is actually a little bigger and taller than he was. Obviously my son doesn't have anywhere close to that kind talent but he looks the part.

As for pounding someone he usually reserves that for Dallas and Atlanta fans.

It was actually pretty funny at the Eagles tailgate. A few people came up to him and asked him if he played football. Dan Morgan was there and my son is actually a little bigger and taller than he was. Obviously my son doesn't have anywhere close to that kind talent but he looks the part.

lol nice. hey looking a part can get u farther then your talent alot of times. regardless of his football knowledge (or lack there of) you know know nobody will question him to his face lol

Good thing this organization isnt being run by all u doubters of this team. we are fine and have the rest of the division right where we want them. We needed more work in the preseason so we added 3 weeks to it. after the bye were gunna start trying and win the next 13. you all must be so stupid if u think we were showing off our good plays this early in the season. Obviously u know nothing about football. :hand: I once shook hands with a guy tht knew a guy that dated Mario Manninghams ex girl friend so naturally I know more then most of u about schemes and were running ours perfectly.

Why cant u just realize that this is a message board and NO PLACE to be posting oppinons on topics. things can not be discussed or proven wrong. If a user makes a thread, he is 100% accurate about everything he said (Just ask Homoridesass).

ok i think i included all of the "great" thread topics of the day and summed them all up quite nicely. if i forgot urs, im sorry

So...why did Fox look so desperate after the missed catch in the end zone against ATL? Part of this "magical scheme"?

Archived