• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Creative Collaboration Exercise ideas needed

Johnny Rockets

Got stuck coming up with a team building exercise and figured soliciting the Huddle is the most efficient (laziest) way to do it. I'm one of many that need to come up with an idea so trying to avoid just Googling it because everyone will do that. 

It can be inside or outside, props or no props, lasts 45-mins to 1 hour, involves about 20 people. Something like this:

What You’ll Need: 20 sticks of uncooked spaghetti, 1 roll of masking tape, 1 yard of string, and 1 marshmallow for every team. 

Instructions: Using just these supplies, which team can build the tallest tower? There’s a catch: the marshmallow has to be at the very top of the spaghetti tower, and the whole structure has to stand on its own (that means no hands or other objects supporting it!) for five seconds

Anyway, need some good ideas if anyone has any (Pstall - I'm looking at you Mr. Corporate USA).

Please save your "Corporate USA sucks!, cubicle suck!" rants for another thread. I don't need this going to the Tinderbox, just looking for a quick solution to a get this off my plate. 

Thanks Huddle!

XOXO,

JRock 

Mr. Corporate USA? Lol 

That be the most offensive thing i have been called in all my years here. Ha

Some type or cooking is cool. Break them up into small groups or 4 and each is responsible for a course of a meal.  Everyone eat afterwards.

Anything ropes course is always cool. Whitewater center has bunch.

Keep me posted weeky with a spreadsheet and your key milestones and metrics....

2017-04-26-08-52-53-.jpg

Archived