• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Uhh, we just traded for Dwight Howard.

8 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

I could list a lot of people that have come to Charlotte and had the worst careers of their lives if we are going to do that. 

Tyson Chandler, Boris Diaw, Tyrus Thomas, Ben Gordon, Lance Stephenson a many others. A few players doing well in Charlotte doesn't mean "charlotte tends to rejuvenate or kickstart players" 

- Boris Diaw's best year was in Charlotte... Like literally, statistically he had his best year in Charlotte...

- The one year Tyson Chandler was here he was hurt. He barely played half the games and most of those he played through the injury.

- Tyrus Thomas like Diaw had his best seasons in Charlotte.

- Gordon and Stephenson fit your agenda but both played with teams after Charlotte and never resurrected their careers. So it's not something I would put on the franchise, that's more of the player flaming out.

17 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

I could list a lot of people that have come to Charlotte and had the worst careers of their lives if we are going to do that. 

Tyson Chandler, Boris Diaw, Tyrus Thomas, Ben Gordon, Lance Stephenson a many others. A few players doing well in Charlotte doesn't mean "charlotte tends to rejuvenate or kickstart players" 

And I didn't even list one of the fan favorites.

Gerald Wallace was a nobody averaging 3.0 points per game with the Kings then comes to Charlotte and becomes an all-star.

Individuals who have paid attention to this team for a while know that players tend to perform well when they are traded to or sign with Charlotte.

Just look at players from this past years roster... 

Ramon Sessions: 2nd best year of career in Charlotte

Marco Bellinelli: 3rd best year in Charlotte

Jeremy Lamb: Best years in Charlotte

Nicolas Batum: Best years in Charlotte

Marvin: 2 of his top 5 years, you guessed it, in Charlotte.

21 hours ago, TwentyTwoMcCaffrey said:

This is a loaded draft class. Best in a long while. If Ainge can fug it up with the 3rd pick then just proves even more he suck. 

Boston can thank Kevin McHale for everything!

At this point I'm more worried about Ainge trading the 3rd pick for a lower pick and another future first rounder. He's just hoarding draft capital lol

16 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

- Boris Diaw's best year was in Charlotte... Like literally, statistically he had his best year in Charlotte...

- The one year Tyson Chandler was here he was hurt. He barely played half the games and most of those he played through the injury.

- Tyrus Thomas like Diaw had his best seasons in Charlotte.

- Gordon and Stephenson fit your agenda but both played with teams after Charlotte and never resurrected their careers. So it's not something I would put on the franchise, that's more of the player flaming out.

Ignore him, he's one of "those" Panthers fans that can see no harm in anything they do.  Plus, he's not a real Hornets fan.  

Archived