• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2017/18 Season Thread

Ja  Rhule

@ARSEN i'm doing an Arsenal career mode and it's insane how easy it is to get this squad to win the CL with just a few tweaks. the first season i kinda struggled cause honestly Lacazette has no business being on the wing. can't get in a cross to save his life and always gets chased down by the fullback. i finished 4th place.

so the offseason i sold Lacazette to Barelona for 95 million, and bought Griezmann for 110 million + Jack Wilshire.

now i'm decimating the premiere league and winning every game by 2-3 points (legendary difficulty). Griezmann is a great crosser and the trio of him and Auba and Mhiki is just nuts.

IRL Arsenal needs to sell Lacazette and get themselves a true LW this summer and they're going to challenge for the league title next year.

4 hours ago, rodeo said:

@ARSEN i'm doing an Arsenal career mode and it's insane how easy it is to get this squad to win the CL with just a few tweaks. the first season i kinda struggled cause honestly Lacazette has no business being on the wing. can't get in a cross to save his life and always gets chased down by the fullback. i finished 4th place.

so the offseason i sold Lacazette to Barelona for 95 million, and bought Griezmann for 110 million + Jack Wilshire.

now i'm decimating the premiere league and winning every game by 2-3 points (legendary difficulty). Griezmann is a great crosser and the trio of him and Auba and Mhiki is just nuts.

IRL Arsenal needs to sell Lacazette and get themselves a true LW this summer and they're going to challenge for the league title next year.

Nice!  I completely agree!  They also need to revamp their D as well.  Their D has been a disaster this year and likely the reason they are outside top 4.

7 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Looks like this is Wenger last season.  Kroenke son is relocating to London for 3 months to find a new manager.

Kroenke son now runs Arsenal who is Arsenal fan and loves soccer.  Kroenke senior hates soccer but bought Arsenal purely for revenue.

They should go all in to try to get Sarri from Napoli. He's the second best manager in the world, imo.

On 2/17/2018 at 4:01 PM, ARSEN said:

Nice!  I completely agree!  They also need to revamp their D as well.  Their D has been a disaster this year and likely the reason they are outside top 4.

I realize this isn't the FIFA thread but I'm having fun with this Arsenal run lol

In my second season after swapping Lacazette for Griezman I just won the Premiere League, Champions League, and Carabao Cup. Couldn't quite get the FA cup to complete the run, Spurs knocked me out.

This was my squad:

52XmTXg.png

Sold Xhaka and Czech and signed Alaba, and I plan to use the left over money from that to sign Fekir for next year to replace Ozil. He's starting to decline in his stats fast.

Chiellini was 88 rated when I signed him on a pre-contract, but he dropped fast cause he's like 36. My main goal this offseason is revamping the CBs. I have a lot of money after winning the league.

I really should just be the manager irl

2 hours ago, rodeo said:

I realize this isn't the FIFA thread but I'm having fun with this Arsenal run lol

In my second season after swapping Lacazette for Griezman I just won the Premiere League, Champions League, and Carabao Cup. Couldn't quite get the FA cup to complete the run, Spurs knocked me out.

This was my squad:

52XmTXg.png

Sold Xhaka and Czech and signed Alaba, and I plan to use the left over money from that to sign Fekir for next year to replace Ozil. He's starting to decline in his stats fast.

Chiellini was 88 rated when I signed him on a pre-contract, but he dropped fast cause he's like 36. My main goal this offseason is revamping the CBs. I have a lot of money after winning the league.

I really should just be the manager irl

The things I willing to do to have Griezmann and Alaba!!!  I’m playing my second season with Real Madrid and my squad is:

Neymar-Mbappe-Hazard

Isco-Asensio-Pogba

Kante

Bench: Dembélé, Lemar, Keita, G. Jesus, Rodriguez

14 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

The things I willing to do to have Griezmann and Alaba!!!  I’m playing my second season with Real Madrid and my squad is:

Neymar-Mbappe-Hazard

Isco-Asensio-Pogba

Kante

Tip: United never re-signs De Gea in time and he becomes available to sign on a pre-contract in January of season 2. He would fit in good in that squad lol

2 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Neymar-Mbappe-Hazard

Isco-Asensio-Pogba

Kante

Season 3 squad

Griezmann - Auba - Ozil

Fekir

Emre Can - Gundogan

Alaba - Laporte - Umtiti - Bellerin

De Gea

I realized Mhikitarian is the same age as Ozil and decided to sell him instead, I just can't bring myself to sell Ozil, he needs to stay.

I also brought back Ox to rotate with Gundogan when I want to go on ultra attacking.

2 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Neymar-Mbappe-Hazard

Isco-Asensio-Pogba

Kante

i've never played RM before, how did you afford all of those world class players? did you sell Ronaldo? or do they just have 300 million or something? i struggled to afford Ilkay Gundogan, I couldn't even touch Pogba in my Arsenal career

@ARSEN good luck in the cup tomorrow, it should be a good game.

it could really go either way, honestly. Bravo is going to be in goal, and he can't stop poo. there's a VERY real chance that Auba eats him alive and gets a hat trick.

Sterling is also injured, and Delph is suspended. City are starting a very weak team.

1 hour ago, rodeo said:

@ARSEN good luck in the cup tomorrow, it should be a good game.

it could really go either way, honestly. Bravo is going to be in goal, and he can't stop poo. there's a VERY real chance that Auba eats him alive and gets a hat trick.

Sterling is also injured, and Delph is suspended. City are starting a very weak team.

Arsenal D is awful.  Should be a good game! I will miss 1st half cause my soccer season starts tomorrow.  All I want is fun, injury free game.  City needs this win after unfortunate FA cup exit.

On 2/18/2018 at 10:17 PM, ARSEN said:

Neymar-Mbappe-Hazard

Isco-Asensio-Pogba

Kante

wtf

wY6XLiL.png

Archived