• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

charles barkley interview

PlayMoore!

I liked how they were complaining about the Auburn coach hire as being racist and how Donavon McNabb not getting respect has a racial element

Then, he was asked which two teams will be in the Super Bowl and he said Carolina vs. Tennessee with Carolina winning it all. THEN, Warren Sapp said something to the effect of Tennessee vs. Carolina, battle of the HILLBILLY BOWL!!! And he, along with Charles Barkley and Marshall Faulk are all just chuckling away at the comment. Nice...

I liked how they were complaining about the Auburn coach hire as being racist and how Donavon McNabb not getting respect has a racial element

Then, he was asked which two teams will be in the Super Bowl and he said Carolina vs. Tennessee with Carolina winning it all. THEN, Warren Sapp said something to the effect of Tennessee vs. Carolina, battle of the HILLBILLY BOWL!!! And he, along with Charles Barkley and Marshall Faulk are all just chuckling away at the comment. Nice...

Because all HILLBILLIES are white? :conf:

I don't think that's a race-based comment at all, but I'm not entirely conversant on the etymology of the word "Hillbilly"

Archived