• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Affordable tickets for Thursday's game? (Please delete if posted in the wrong place)

AKPantherFan

16 minutes ago, 2jakefansinva said:

Hey bud......hope you're well.

unfortunately I'm not. Setting in Baltimore atm in a holiday inn working.

gonna try to make the minny game in December.

if I do I'll buy you a beer......

Things are great thanks...ill try to make that game also and will take you up on that. Wish I could help out on the tix, but got nothing. Think I remember your son is going to school in Columbia or no? 

8 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Things are great thanks...ill try to make that game also and will take you up on that. Wish I could help out on the tix, but got nothing. Think I remember your son is going to school in Columbia or no? 

Oh yeah.....he loves it.

looking to make a weekend out of it in December.

hoping for good weather

15 hours ago, toldozer said:

I guess he should have went with one of the countless other people in this forum that stepped up to help him out. I feel bad that I even have to respond to defend myself in this but that comment REALLY annoyed me. 

I apologize.  Did not think that one through.

So... kinda last minute trying to get some tickets here.  My mom just recently got into the Panthers and out the blue asked about going to the game this Thursday.  I'm usually only able to make it to a couple of games a year myself (if that) and usually get gouged by resellers online.  Anybody know the most affordable way to cop two tickets? 

1 hour ago, RelaxImaPro said:

So... kinda last minute trying to get some tickets here.  My mom just recently got into the Panthers and out the blue asked about going to the game this Thursday.  I'm usually only able to make it to a couple of games a year myself (if that) and usually get gouged by resellers online.  Anybody know the most affordable way to cop two tickets? 

I have a separate post in the forum - 2 tickets.  And they are sold!

Also, I want to say that while yes I serve in the military (15 years), most, if not all of us are more thankful for all you guys/gals (and this country as a whole) than we are of what we do. That's why we do it. We raised our hand and do it voluntarily. 

Toldozer hooked me up up last minute and is giving me an opportunity to make some first time memories with my kids. I appreciate that. I will get my military discount at lowes ;) 

Hope to see a lot of you if possible while there. Let me know where we should go! I have not been to a home game in about 8 years and it is my daughters first Panthers game!! 

Thanks, 

joe  

Archived