• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ZOMG! CMC iz uh BUZT!!

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, KaseKlosed said:

No we just see the reality that he is a scatback with limited potential in a shula offense. Yall guys crowned him as the evolution of the NFL lol 

The dude can run a full route tree. As a RB.

That is the exact opposite of limited potential to me. 

But then again you could have meant Shula limits his potential. I don't really know.

1 minute ago, Cracka McNasty said:

The dude can run a full route tree. As a RB.

That is the exact opposite of limited potential to me. 

But then again you could have meant Shula limits his potential. I don't really know.

Yeah stop taking thing so personal. Shula running the show limits the entire offense including CMC. lol That is why I am not hyping myself up about him. Ya'll guys gotta relax on this hype stuff. We won't get our moneys worth and I have accepted that reality. 

1 minute ago, KaseKlosed said:

Yeah stop taking thing so personal. Shula running the show limits the entire offense including CMC. lol That is why I am not hyping myself up about him. Ya'll guys gotta relax on this hype stuff. We won't get our moneys worth and I have accepted that reality. 

This I can't argue against with logic or hope. Based on Shula's track record you aren't wrong. 

20 minutes ago, KaseKlosed said:

Alright. Now you're wrong.

CMC is just another guy, regardless of who the OC is

2 minutes ago, Hallin'AllDaeDae said:

McCaffrey couldn't do this in a million years. I knew there were far better athletes at RB than CMC before the draft

Yeah, you are right I can't see CMC doing this either. Hell, I haven't seen him break a tackle yet. CMC literally needs perfect blocking like he had at Stanford. He is not a Berry Sanders or McCoy who can make something out of nothing. Which Shula and the OL are great at right now lol He needs huge holes to run through and to keep his jersey clean. 

Archived