• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Simmons Idea for Cam

PantherBrew

3 hours ago, rawrunning said:

Simmons is a huge Cam/Panthers hater. This little piece does not make up for all his previous work. He can write a piece saying everyone still doubts him even after his epic 2015 season because he was one of the biggest doubters. For all of you who don't follow him, he hates the Panthers - probably since his Patriots had to cheat to beat us in 2004. No love given to Simmons on this. In fact, just because he wrote it, I hate it. Fug you Bill. 

I don't disagree with you. Bill has a pretty pathetic vendetta against Charlotte sports. He hates the Panthers because our players accused the Patriots of cheating in 2004. Now why would that bother him so much if he didn't believe it was true. 

Further he hates Charlotte because MJ pretty much took the air out of Larry Legend's status as one of the greatest to every play the game. He jumps at every chance to let everyone know how terrible of an owner MJ is. 

One has to wonder that if Cam were on a team like Seattle how he would be perceived. A lot of this is I think Cam sticks out like a sore thumb with the personality of this coaching staff and consequently the team itself. Yea, Cam doesn't always act perfect by NFL QB standards, but on a lot of other teams he would be just another big personality on a team with a bunch of other big personalities.  I mean, would people really pay much attention to Cam if he had Richard Sherman on the sidelines acting crazy every other game and Pete Carrol skipping around on the sidelines and acting like a 13-year-old kid? I doubt it.

Archived