• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Completely far fetched thought

toldozer

1 hour ago, pantherphan96 said:

PG13 probably staying in OKC with Westbrook. Could see Lebron going to Houston to play with CP3 and Harden. Doubt AD is going anywhere unless the Pelicans miss the playoffs again, and even still I don't see it happening.

Never would happen but Lebron on the Twolves would be interesting: Teague, Wiggins, Butler, Lebron, KAT would be a ridiculously good defensive team with decent role players around Lebron similar to the Heat teams that he won the Finals with.

Wiggins and Towns are terrible defenders. It’s the biggest knock on both of their games.

1 hour ago, Eazy-E said:

Wiggins and Towns are terrible defenders. It’s the biggest knock on both of their games.

True but Lebron and Butler are 2 of the best defensive players in the league at guarding multiple positions. Most of the contenders in the WC lack a dominant 5 so KAT will be less exposed on defense. 

As long as I keep Kemba and Monk then yes, I would take Lebron and give up whatever it took.  If I had to give up those two then I would have to think about the short/long term first.  That being said, no chance it happens.  Lebron would never come to MJ’s team, it would always be seen as giving up.

I also can think of one better spot in the east and that is Philly.  Discounting the GOAT factor we are definitely a better landing spot than the other thirteen though.

Archived