• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Congratulations Coach Rivera

MVPccaffrey

5 hours ago, Fox007 said:

They won't have to since the Bucs last ranked defense just shut Shula down like they WERE those Broncos.

Matter of fact this team has turd egged it in several games this year vs near last place defenses and a Saints defense with 5th stringers in.

Hint(in whisper voice): it doesn't matter what D you play against if you run it up the middle at least once on EVERY 3 down sequence.

If the Panthers run the 2015 offense or something similar to it, a good defense can shut it down. Hell a defense that plays gap contain and keeps assignments can stifle it and shut it down. If the use CMC or some of the offense earlier in the season mixed in with it then the offense clicks a little bit more. Today was old school 2015 football with deep throws, option runs and the bucs for the most part played disciplined and kept assignments.

Rivera is not the perfect HC.  I hate his loyalty to Shula.  I can only imagine how great we could be with an OC that was more imaginative. 

That said an ugly win is as good as a great win.  It is still a W.

Everyone wants back to back to back winning season.   I know I do but the NFL is fickle and as the old saying goes.  On Any Given Sunday.   I think the gauge should be how many games were we blown out? 2015 we won a lot of close games and 2016 we didn't. Under Rivera I don't believe we have been blown out too many times.  We've had our games where we just laid an egg but for the most part Rivera has kept us competitive.

If Ron would get a better OC I would be much happier with his overall performance.

Archived