• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How the flying fug is Cam not in the MVP discussion

KillaCamNewton

1 hour ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i didn't say that. i came into this thread to eviscerate the first stupid point you made. that's it. for you to say that "no one would think he's the mvp if he played for another team" is fuging stupid because it ignores the mountain of bullshit he's had to put up with and overcome in carolina. i mean maybe if he played for the browns then yeah, no one would think he's the mvp. that's because what this franchise has done to him and put on his shoulders alone is some cleveland browns bullshit. any other franchise in the league would take steps to compliment their mvp, generational talent at quarterback. your point was bad and stupid and i addressed that.

stop building straw men, stop trying to make this about me, and most importantly, stop filling up my notifications with your bullshit.

Matter of fact, here's a guy right here, on a national ESPN talk show, who thinks Cam should be in the discussion for MVP.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=21874270

So if they actually think that "nobody can believe Cam should be considered for MVP or you're a homer" then the above opinion of Max Kellerman makes their opinion void and moot.  Oh, and I would love to see Captain Strawman somehow try to define Max Kellerman as a "homer", lol.

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

Matter of fact, here's a guy right here, on a national ESPN talk show, who thinks Cam should be in the discussion for MVP.

So if they actually think that "nobody can believe Cam should be considered for MVP" then the above opinion of Max Kellerman makes their opinion void and moot.  Oh, and I would love to see Captain Strawman somehow try to define Max Kellerman as a "homer", lol.

Guy using first take to prove his argument ?

should i pull up the video of Max saying Brady will fall off the cliff this season

but cant disprove anything i said as false

should be easy to prove my statements false if there false ....right...right

e3963c1ebc017bf45485ee716337d683.jpg

1 minute ago, Palmetto said:

Guy using first take to prove his argument ?

should i pull up the video of Max saying Brady will fall off the cliff this season

but cant disprove anything i said as false

should be easy to prove my statements false if there false ....right...right

e3963c1ebc017bf45485ee716337d683.jpg

But you said NOBODY BUT A HOMER would think Cam deserves to be in the MVP discussion.  So unless you claim and can somehow find evidence that Kellerman is a "homer" for the Panthers (hint: he ain't) and/or Cam (hint: he ain't), then you are (not get this and pay close attention now) WRONG.

Seems like you are just as good at Goalpost Shifting as you are at Strawman Building.

VacantGloriousHatchetfish-max-1mb.gif

36 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

But you said NOBODY BUT A HOMER would think Cam deserves to be in the MVP discussion.  So unless you claim and can somehow find evidence that Kellerman is a "homer" for the Panthers (hint: he ain't) and/or Cam (hint: he ain't), then you are (not get this and pay close attention now) WRONG.

Seems like you are just as good at Goalpost Shifting as you are at Strawman Building.

VacantGloriousHatchetfish-max-1mb.gif

I remember calling you a homer for not admitting Cam has flaws and that im a Cam hater for pointing  out his flaws!! if im lying Prove it go ahead pull up the comment

Again Prove to me where ive lied on Cam Newton you seem to be conveniently skipping this question

Nice dodging

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Palmetto said:

My words?

you mean telling the truth?

ok stop me when im hating on Cam

1 Hes had some really bad games this season..

2 he misses throws high ....

3 He some times throws the ball too hard resulting in tipped passes leading to ints

4 He takes sacks sometimes when he doesn't have to

are you telling me Cam Newton is perfect has been consistent this season and has out played every Qb and Antonio brown and Todd Gurley to win MVP this season

is this what you're honestly saying?

dfsfdf.gif

37 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

So if they actually think that "nobody can believe Cam should be considered for MVP or you're a homer" then the above opinion of Max Kellerman makes their opinion void and moot.  Oh, and I would love to see Captain Strawman somehow try to define Max Kellerman as a "homer", lol.

I was told Cam isn't inconsistent and if you bring that up youre hating on Cam and not a real Panthers fan because Cam is perfect and should win MVP

When someone says your argument his strawman but cant say anything to disprove the facts you put up

gfgfgfgfgf.gif

Archived