• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Off season questions. #1. Matt Kalil.

Toomers

On 1/1/2018 at 8:57 AM, catnip said:

We will finish this season over .500.  Can we repeat this next year with a new owner and possible new coaches ? Everyone on this team is playing for a job next Sunday .  In an interview after the Atlanta game, Rivera said it was just another game.  Give me a coach that hates to lose . He always states just missed opportunities . He should think that he just might not get another one next year . We definitely need a QB coach to work on Cam with his high throws. He has had that problem since he entered the league. 

Its a wonder this hasnt been fixed yet. 

People keep saying its too late to fix it but I call BS. You can always get better at something if you really put the time and effort into improving. Its possible that the current staff just adapted a "it is what it is" approach to Cams mechanics and high throws and really havent gone all out to try to fix it. 

2 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Its a wonder this hasnt been fixed yet. 

People keep saying its too late to fix it but I call BS. You can always get better at something if you really put the time and effort into improving. Its possible that the current staff just adapted a "it is what it is" approach to Cams mechanics and high throws and really havent gone all out to try to fix it. 

You must’ve hated it when he threw that touchdown pass to Funchess against Minnesota

Archived