• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If they trade Kemba..

WOW!!

44 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

Reading between the lines: we didnt make any significant moves because we are waiting on Mitch to get here and fix things.. Cho wasn't allowed to pull the trigger becus he is a lame duck - or just a plain old lame..

Either way - now i can buy my tix for when they come to DC

Jordan wouldn't let him pull any trades involving Kemba unless the Hornets got back a kings ransom. Like young players, draft picks and an all-star coming back plus a team willing to take Batum in the trade. 

1 hour ago, carpanfan96 said:

Cavs kept going even after they traded IT. It was with a different package, not sure if the bkn pick was included but from what I've seen it was and it might've included Love as well. 

Yeah, CAvs were trying to fleece MJ. Didn’t happen. Good. 

22 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Jordan wouldn't let him pull any trades involving Kemba unless the Hornets got back a kings ransom. Like young players, draft picks and an all-star coming back plus a team willing to take Batum in the trade. 

I think the Cavs were trying to fleece, and not include the Brooklyn pick. No way any trade should’ve been made unless that pick was in it. 

On 2/8/2018 at 4:29 PM, bLACKpANTHER said:

Reading between the lines: we didnt make any significant moves because we are waiting on Mitch to get here and fix things.. Cho wasn't allowed to pull the trigger becus he is a lame duck - or just a plain old lame..

Either way - now i can buy my tix for when they come to DC

Cool I like that plan better.. Get some different GM eyes on the situation before we trade our best player. 

Archived