• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If they trade Kemba..

WOW!!

And still keep Clifford and CHO.. I'm done with this team.. I've done the 7-59 tank poo with these loser. They failed at it and the only thing worth watching is Kemba. .. I won't have poo to do with this team if they put us thru that poo with these clowns running it again. 

fug you Jordan..

The more time goes by I dont think they will trade Kemba.  With that it will be a huge call on whether to resign him to a huge deal but I'd think they would start that process as well.  

On paper, the team does have talent and a possible high pick so maybe just stick with this team for now.  Maybe get a new coach with fresh approach.

9 minutes ago, Shocker said:

The more time goes by I dont think they will trade Kemba.  With that it will be a huge call on whether to resign him to a huge deal but I'd think they would start that process as well.  

On paper, the team does have talent and a possible high pick so maybe just stick with this team for now.  Maybe get a new coach with fresh approach.

They're too stupid to do any of this. The ticket office had better count up the number of online ticket brokers they have, because they'll comprise the whole STH base from now on.

Kemba has to go to have any chance to start over.  Otherwise no one is taking batum or mkg.  After we couldn't beat the heat in the opening round it should have been clear that signing a role player to 25+ million dollar per year deal was a bad investment.  Cho's awful contacts have forced this move as the only way to unload them.  Mj should talk to kemba and tell him the truth.  Ship him and batum to Cleveland for Brooklyn's pick.  Suck for 2 years and hope to nail 3 draft picks to go with monk.  First round of the playoffs is the best this core can accomplish.  Kemba has to be sacrificed for cho and Jordan's absolute boneheaded decisions the past 3 years. 

Well, I think at this point we will probably have to lose any trade involving Kemba miserably or the trade partner won't do it.   Cleveland isn't giving up the Nets pick for Kemba.  Won't do it much less take on Batum. 

I thought maybe the Knicks trade Ntilikina and another contract for him but doubt they even do that.  He's a future star and Kemba is due a huge extension soon.  Same with Dallas and Dennis Smith Jr. No way.  No one is giving up much for him IMO.

All this said, we are still in the "fringe playoff range" and will not contend unless we hit big time in the draft.  Agree we are probably riding out some bad contracts for a while. 

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

Well, I think at this point we will probably have to lose any trade involving Kemba miserably or the trade partner won't do it.   Cleveland isn't giving up the Nets pick for Kemba.  Won't do it much less take on Batum. 

I thought maybe the Knicks trade Ntilikina and another contract for him but doubt they even do that.  He's a future star and Kemba is due a huge extension soon.  Same with Dallas and Dennis Smith Jr. No way.  No one is giving up much for him IMO.

All this said, we are still in the "fringe playoff range" and will not contend unless we hit big time in the draft.  Agree we are probably riding out some bad contracts for a while. 

Did you see Thomas's comments after the game yesterday?  When he was the biggest defensive liability on the floor.  If LeBron thinks kemba and batum will help them get back to the finals their gm will give up the nets pick.  That 8th pick is useless if LeBron is gone.  Unless they win the championship this year LeBron is outta there.  

Rich Cho, Michael Jordan, Steve Clifford and this team can go straight to hell. No one, NO ONE, except fans of the opposing team will come to games to see MCW and MKG in the spotlight.

The good thing is that the Hornets have lost like 19 straight games decided by 3 points or less dating back nearly two calendar years (an NBA record!) so now, they don't have to worry about breaking that streak since they won't lose by single digits but a few times each year now.

I'm not a Cho fan but there is absolutely no way of telling if Cho has made these terrible decisions or it has been Jordan forcing his hand. 

My point is Cho and Clifford should both be canned imo, but that might not cut out the disease

Umm, is there a credible source saying this is possible?

Tbh, after countless times of watching 4th qtr collapses and games where we just flat out didn't show up from the tip, I quit watching for the most part.  I don't seek out our stats, wins, losses, or anything even though i still have the hornets app on my phone...  i occasionally find out outcomes of games, but I don't closely follow it anymore, and I won't until something changes.  Just no point in investing so much in losing...  they're my team, and that won't change, but the season is too long to torture ourselves for 82 games when we already know what is going to happen.  And part of that isn't the Hornets fault even though they have made horrible personnel decisions they are responsible for...  honestly, a lot of the loss of interest is due to the league allowing superteams in Golden State, Cleveland, (OKC on paper lol) and previously Miami...  what made sports interesting was it was live, undecided drama, and it doesn't feel that way anymore.

That being said, I love Kemba, and if they trade him, that furthers the disinterest as far as I'm concerned.  Unless we get a top 3 pick, trading him only makes us worse, and honestly, do you trust this front office with making the right picks if we did trade for them?  Lol.  The organization sucks.

5 hours ago, toldozer said:

Kemba has to go to have any chance to start over.  Otherwise no one is taking batum or mkg.  After we couldn't beat the heat in the opening round it should have been clear that signing a role player to 25+ million dollar per year deal was a bad investment.  Cho's awful contacts have forced this move as the only way to unload them.  Mj should talk to kemba and tell him the truth.  Ship him and batum to Cleveland for Brooklyn's pick.  Suck for 2 years and hope to nail 3 draft picks to go with monk.  First round of the playoffs is the best this core can accomplish.  Kemba has to be sacrificed for cho and Jordan's absolute boneheaded decisions the past 3 years. 

I don't care.. If you're starting over with Cho and Clifford then that's not starting over.. Plus I don't have another 7-59 season of support in me.. Only to watch the lottery fug up those plans complete.. I'd rather ride out these bad contracts keep Kemba and hopefully get lucky with the bad picks we will get..

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I don't care.. If you're starting over with Cho and Clifford then that's not starting over.. Plus I don't have another 7-59 season of support in me.. Only to watch the lottery fug up those plans complete.. I'd rather ride out these bad contracts keep Kemba and hopefully get lucky with the bad picks we will get..

I absolutely agree.  If we trade kemba and go in to next season with cho it's pointless.  I think cliff is a good coach but not for a rebuild.  He needs to go too but not as bad as rich.

Archived