• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tony Pike

Dpantherman

i dont know about you all, but i have always liked the Big Ben/ Joe Flacco size QB. Tony Pike is 6'6" 223. and he is mobile just like those 2 QBs. I'm watching him now, and if he were to get really conditioned and put on some weight, i would love to let him QB my team. My hope is that they lose a big game, and he slides. i dont have a clue what scouts are saying. but i like this kid. im adding him on my reasonable wishlist. Jake Locker, Tony Pike. (there are others, but i want to see more of them first).

oh..ok because all the draft scouts have him going in like the 4th-7th and with his height..he seems like a possibility

His stock will rise before the draft provided he is still the ACC career completion % leader at the end of the season. Regardless, I don't see him being an "on paper" fit for the kind of offense the Panthers current brain trust likes to run. Now, a new head coach and GM and a little draft day luck....we'll talk later.

Archived