• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here's something worse than "fake news" in the forum...

rayzor

one of the redeeming qualities of this site (there aren’t many) is how quickly news gets posted on here. it’s a big part of the reason i bother to come back.

if somebody’s got a scoop, idk why it’s got to be immediately scrutinized and shot down. some ppl have connections. this has been proven before.

5 hours ago, London Loves Luke said:

Honestly, the more content posted the better. This is a fan forum, not a news site. Everyone free to post an opinion or made up rumour and honestly some of them lead to the best discussion.

The people killing my interest in the Huddle aren't the people posting opinions, its the people that personally attack the OP and each other half way through the first page and turn every other thread into 5th grade at primary school. 

THIS !!

9 hours ago, The Huddler said:

Lets face it

there are a lot of mom’s meatloaf eating, plate leaving, unshowered dick cheese sniffing dudes on here without jobs other than the list mom leaves on the fridge that they see when they wake up at 2pm after staying up all night playing gta. 

You know, the guys that are woke and know what's wrong with the world and everyone in it yet they cant amount to poo. 

Thats like at least 40% of the board

65% of the all pros

AD5A3FD7-1EEE-4CBA-8194-D3D237DDFEF6.gif

10 hours ago, The Huddler said:

You know how threads are deemed gif approved? 

I think some threads should be deemed harrassment approved where you just rip into the OP as hard as you can possibly roast them. 

Roast threads could be pretty entertaining.

Archived