• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2018 Summer Transfer Window

Ja  Rhule

On 7/28/2018 at 11:24 PM, ARSEN said:

Chelsea wants Aaron Ramsey.  Should get interesting.

Gotta be honest I can't see how in the world he would get on the pitch at Chelsea.  Unless they sell Kante or something.

And Juv is considering loaning Higiuan to AC Milan?  Chelsea is lowballing and isn't really interested IMO.

One thing I have noticed is Ross Barkley has actually looked good in the exhibitions.  I always liked his game preinjury.  Would love to see him in form.

On 7/28/2018 at 10:54 PM, ARSEN said:

So far Arsenal youngsters have looked incredible.  Arsenal mostly first team managed 1 goal in 70 minutes...  Arsenal youngsters completely crashed PSG with 4 quick goals.  They also scored 8 goals in season opener.  Sell everyone and start academy dudes lol

I totally agree and Auba is nasty up front with his speed.  Arsenal look dangerous.

8 hours ago, Shocker said:

Gotta be honest I can't see how in the world he would get on the pitch at Chelsea.  Unless they sell Kante or something.

And Juv is considering loaning Higiuan to AC Milan?  Chelsea is lowballing and isn't really interested IMO.

One thing I have noticed is Ross Barkley has actually looked good in the exhibitions.  I always liked his game preinjury.  Would love to see him in form.

Sky also reports that Ramsey might join Chelsea.  Arsenal 19 year old signing Matteo Guendouzi has been sensetional in last 2 games he played and basically makes Ramsey expendable.  I think Chelsea can get Ramsey for £35M. Ramsey is not a replacement for Kante as he below average defender with average speed and quickness but above average technique.

8 hours ago, Shocker said:

I totally agree and Auba is nasty up front with his speed.  Arsenal look dangerous.

Apparently Arsenal will play 4-1-4-1 this season...  Similar to RM and Barca.  A more attacking formation from Wenger 4-2-3-1.  I think Auba might actually play wing...

3 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Apparently Arsenal will play 4-1-4-1 this season...  Similar to RM and Barca.  A more attacking formation from Wenger 4-2-3-1.  I think Auba might actually play wing...

Wow, that would be interesting.  I am very stoked for this upcoming season...lots of really good squads this year.  Somebody's gotta take down City!

Just now, Shocker said:

Wow, that would be interesting.  I am very stoked for this upcoming season...lots of really good squads this year.  Somebody's gotta take down City!

Yea, City is loaded but Liverpool has an awesome squad this year.  Liverpool back-ups are complete garbage tho.

Watching the game now...don't know outcome...avoided all media till now.  Halftime.

So, the good and bad each team

Arsenal...

GOOD...Team speed is impressive, especially up front.  The center forward is extremely dangerous.  Arsenal look very good in attack, like their counter possiblities.

Bad...Defensively good and bad moments but fairly solid overall.  Counter attacks could be an issue but that can be said for everyone.  Must be some mids out cause not impressed in the center of the pitch.

Chelsea...

Bad:. 2 positions are glaring needs.  Center forward and center back.  Morata is totally out of confidence.  He stepped up for that pk and I thought, good but damn man don't miss.  Sigh.  That must of stung.

Good...Outside of that Chelsea is fuggin loaded.  Hudson-Odoi looks amazing.  Damn Chelsea needs a great 9 and a center back that can play outta the back and it's on.  Barkley looks fit and coming along...the starting mids will be a tough call IMO.  This team with Hazard, Willian and a goal scorer at center forward.  Damn.

Archived