• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2018 Summer Transfer Window

Ja  Rhule

Many of you might not know but EPL Transfer window opens on May 17th... yes, this Thursday and Closes on August 9th, right before first game of the season.  World Cup starts on June 14th so there will be a ton of transfers in next 3 weeks.

4 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

Disappointed to see Maffeo leave, was hoping he'd replace Danilo. 

City interested in Jorginho and maybe still in for Mahrez as well.

it's just a loan, hopefully he'll get some good experience and be ready to replace Walker in a few years.

who will Arsenal target?

if i were the new manager this would be my target list:

Otamendi

Varane

Skriniar

Alderweirald

Umtiti

David Luiz

even throw in Johnny Evans

i'd be setting transfer records and wouldn't even consider a position outside CB until you make 2 signings there.

11 hours ago, rodeo said:

who will Arsenal target?

if i were the new manager this would be my target list:

Otamendi

Varane

Skriniar

Alderweirald

Umtiti

David Luiz

even throw in Johnny Evans

i'd be setting transfer records and wouldn't even consider a position outside CB until you make 2 signings there.

Sven who is in charge of buying players is currently in Germany.  Looks like new coach will have little say who they bring in and Sven is in charge of bringing players in that’s why I don’t think Arsenal will hire a big name coach.  Sven is the guy who built Dortmund team years ago and help them survive major collapse.  Wenger was making decisions for the past 20 years.  Definitely huge shift in operating style.

I fully expect us to sit on our hands and do nothing until the window, like we almost always do. Last summer was an aberration, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if we move quickly. As it is, no real rumors are even floating around about us purchasing anyone, but plenty of rumors about Kane leaving for RM again.

RM, please take a staple gun and reverse this note, then tack it to your stinky forehead, so you can read it 24/7 from here on out: There is no fuging way in hell, heaven, or purgatory that we will ever sell Kane, until he says he flat out wants to go. Since he's never said that, nor indicated any other preference but playing his entire career at Spurs, take him at his word and stop trying. If you continue to persist, I will have to open up a gigantor-sized can of GTFO, and we both know you don't want that. Right? RIGHT??!!

:P

49 minutes ago, Raskle said:

I fully expect us to sit on our hands and do nothing until the window, like we almost always do. Last summer was an aberration, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if we move quickly. As it is, no real rumors are even floating around about us purchasing anyone, but plenty of rumors about Kane leaving for RM again.

RM, please take a staple gun and reverse this note, then tack it to your stinky forehead, so you can read it 24/7 from here on out: There is no fuging way in hell, heaven, or purgatory that we will ever sell Kane, until he says he flat out wants to go. Since he's never said that, nor indicated any other preference but playing his entire career at Spurs, take him at his word and stop trying. If you continue to persist, I will have to open up a gigantor-sized can of GTFO, and we both know you don't want that. Right? RIGHT??!!

Benzema is as good as gone.  They need a true young striker.  I also think Bale will bounce.  I would see Kane going to RM and Bale coming back to Spurs.  Spurs fans won’t be as angry even tho Bale is washed up.

Arsenal new manager is given only £50M to work with during the summer window to encourage the sale of all duds.  Pretty good idea to me.  Arsenal has a ton of useless players who do nothing but collect paycheck and practice.

Need to sale Barrelin £30M, Mustafi £25M, Monreal £10M,  Perez £5M, Campbell £5M, Ospina £10M

Additional £85M

Maybe Xhaka £25M and Welbeck £20M

Arsenal attack is top 3 in the league and is set but defense is absolute garbage.  The players are not bad, they just not a good fit for EPL. Also no need for big squad as there is no European futbal so players will get plenty of rest.

18 hours ago, Raskle said:

borrow United's fax machine

Archived