• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remind me Again

ncfan

Why the Fug is Smith still this team?

The whole "Vet" thing is utter Bu!!$h!t

Wright is just as old and been in the league pretty much the same. Plus been in Norvs offense.  At least Wright has produced and shown something, so keeping him to have a "vet" is a total BS cop out trying to cover up, I fugged up. 

He's a deep threat, so is Moore and Wright.  Both are just as fast Or faster. He11 honestly some of these people never watched any of his game film from the past.  He got his rep as a solid WR because of his deep threat, but the film shows.  Unless you hit him leading in stride, he is garbage.  Thus the reason he Flopped in SF and picked up as a #3/4 WR in Philly

All the defenders cried while he was looking like Shephard did during preseason "its just Preseason, its just preseason, Its Just Preseason"

Well its the regular season and its a bunch of the same.  Drops, mistakes like false starts in key situations. Etc etc.

We couldve just eaten Worley contract cutting him cheaper and used some of that $$ on a safety like Honey Badger vs some other teams castoffs like Searcy (dont get me wrong i like Searcy but he's not starter material)

Archived